Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the furnitex.co.uk website. By placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understand and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you need any clarification on anything within Terms and Conditions then please contact us at email@example.com prior to placing and order. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- All orders placed by the Customer are subject to final acceptance by Seller.
- Following receipt of any order, the Seller may send to the Customer an order acknowledgement detailing the Products which have been ordered. This communication is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from the Seller.
- Acceptance of the Customers order and the completion of the Contract between the Seller and Customer will take place on despatch to the Customer of the Products ordered unless the Seller has notified the Customer that the order has not been accepted or it has been cancelled by the Customer.
- It should be noted that the colours in the pictures may differ from the actual product. This is due to a monitor, the image exposure, etc
Our furniture comes with a 2 years construction guarantee. This excludes normal wear and tear, neglect or misuse.
Every item in our range has its own unique delivery time that is up-dated daily to reflect changes in the supply chain. Our goods are delivered to you within 5 to 30 working days, dependent on stock levels. We make every effort to ensure that our products get to you as quickly as possible. Many items of our range are manufactured to order or made abroad and the delivery time reflects the time it take us to deliver it to your home, this is the norm all UK furniture retailers. By making and delivering your furniture to order we are able to offer you the widest choice of furniture possible, allowing you to choose the items that are right for you and which will give you a pleasure for many years.
Goods are delivered to the GROUND FLOOR only and they will not be carried upstairs. Our drivers are unaccompanied; they will not move or take away any existing goods or property for the purpose of assembly or installation of the goods.
Delivery drivers as standard will not carry items upstairs, and all transportation of your goods to a location upstairs is entirely carried out at the contractors risk and discretion .PLEASE NOTE “carry items upstairs” also covers flats which are not located on the ground floor. furnitex.co.uk is not responsible for any damages occurred during taking furniture into customer's home.
We accept the following:
- Payment by Debit or Credit Card: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Electron and Delta card. Online payments are handled by PAYPAL and SKRILL, who provide a secure server for processing credit card transactions
- Bank transfer - the shop reserves the item on stock and sends it to the address indicated by the customer after the payment is made by the customer. Payable to: FURNITEX (BARCLAYS) Sort code: 20-55-62 Account number: 13481085
Returns and Cancellations
- Any order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and 7 days following delivery of the goods.
- All items must be thoroughly checked within 12 hours of delivery. Any damage caused in transit must be reported to us straight away. We have less than 24 hours to inform the courier and make a claim. If you are not able to do this please do not purchase.
- Please note that for selected items of leather/fabric upholstery there is a 50% cancellation/returns fee unless the order is cancelled within one week of placement. Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
- If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he may, within seven days of delivery, contact the Seller’s customer service department to notify them that he wishes to return some or all items from his order.
- Buyer must arrange and pay for the return of the goods and will be refunded the full buying price less the cost of delivery (where free delivery is offered the true cost of delivery will be deducted – receipt/invoice of delivery cost can be provided)
- Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging.
- Refunds will be issued within 5 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged.
- In the unlikely event of damaged, faulty or incorrect goods we will rectify the error by sending replacement goods or parts.
- Items partially or fully assembled cannot be returned.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, reduction in or unavailability of power at the Seller’s premises or its manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations. Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under the conditions shall be in writing and in the case of notices to the Seller, addressed to the Seller at its registered office or in the case of notices to the Buyer, at the Buyer’s address as provided to the Seller.
If you need help or advise about FURNITEX products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your Name and Email Address and we will contact you at the earliest opportunity. Disclaimer and Liability
We, FURNITEX , will not be liable to anyone for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any information displayed on this website or from the impossibility of access to this website.
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure in the delivery of the products ordered by you or damage to the products when this is caused by an event beyond our control.